Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Now That I Have a Blog....Testing...


Now that I have broken down and started a Blog, I find myself without ideas as to what I should put in it. I guess I started with a Run-On sentence. My English Teachers always got after me about that... I suppose its because my brain is a jumbled mess o f movies, kids, wife, TV, diet soda, tweets, internet, friends, Star Wars, comics, books, GetGlue...(you get the picture) all rampantly bouncing around inside my skull for at least 18 hours a day. Every day. Seven days a week (eight days a week, were I a Beetle). See what I mean? Does that make my brain a random shit container? Probably. Oh well, we can't all be Dr. Sheldon Coopers, can we? Well I do believe that is enough from the Random Shit Container for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment